Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Aku dapat tag ni kat blog Teddy

1.What have you've been doing recently?
masak lauk utk my dad

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yeap. Of course i do

3.What happened at 10am today?
I on pc n get online

4.When did you last cry?
Last Saturday. Bersungguh-sungguh aku nangis sampai nephew aku tanya what happen. Hahahaha...

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Yes.

6.What do you want in your life now?
Nak kerjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Yes if i have one in my hand. Hood? No.

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Tido n baca buku

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
Short pants. Malaysia ni panas.

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
"k, awk punya hal sy tgh keje, kena marah pun xpe, hahahaha..." from Ad to my idea of bashing Ray.

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
Nope. Its simple, so y complicate things?

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Yeap. A t shirt. Actually, dia bagi terus kat aku

13.What was the last movie you caught?
Inkheart with my nephew last Sunday

14.What are you proud of?
Myself

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
"Dont want. I just want u. Can u call me now?" from Rizal on 17/12/08

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Seberapa Pantas - Sheila On 7

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Q. All me frens call me that anyway

18.What does the newest text say?
"Rehat ke meeting lagi?" from Ad

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
4 somting a.m

20.Are you currently happy?
Yes. Very very happy. I cant even tell u how happy i am

21.Who gives you the best advise?
My bro in law n Chah

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Yeap

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night
Ad n Ray

24.Is something bugging you know
Nope

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Ad. After he forwarded me a sms from Ray

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...