Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Do I look like I care?


Kenapa semua org tanya camana kerja ngan boss2 aku ni? What is it with them, my boss I mean? Teruk sangat ke diorang ni? Ok je aku tengok, and I feel ok too, coz I’m the one who worked with them. I still haven’t encountered any problem. Yet. But seriously, to me, they are ok. So please, stop asking me bout that. If you want to start a conversation with me, find another topic. Coz u r making my boss looks bad in my book. And this is not good. And not cool. Sooooo not cool.

I have to do it. Can’t hold it back any longer. I’ve been telling myself all this while that I could do it, I can manage, just give it some time. Turned out that I can’t, no matter how I try. Guess I don’t tried hard enough, eh?

I’m sorry.

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...