Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Hmmm...........

What to do with this love that I'm in?
I have given you all of my soul
Flying all my life like a rose in the wind
Tell me why I am always alone
On my way home............

Lagu Anggun ni bebetul menyentuh perasaan aku........
Entahla..........

I only wanna be with you.......

Aku nak ucap Happy Belated Birthday utk Lennie....
Ehehehe....
Actually birthday dia masa 25 haribulan tuhari....
Neway, last nite memang besh....
Terkujat ko, tak pepasal je waiter n waitress kat Victoria Station tu nyanyi eppi besday kat ko....
Haaaaa.....Merah muka....Ekekekeke.....
Besh...Besh....Besh....
Besh sesangat....
Semoga hidup ko akan sentiasa diberkati Allah hendaknya, Amin..........

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...