Thursday, January 08, 2004

I just don't get it.....
If you doesn't want anybody to read it, then don't write at all!
What's with the c***r?
Wanna get attention? Then use foul language dear, u sure gonna get a whole lotta attention...
How annoying it is?
I wonder to whom u r sending the message.....
Whoever he/she is, he/she is so damn fucking stupid, falling 4 ur very lame game....
Stop writing!
Don't make me use foul language more, or I'M the one whom gonna get all the attention...
N u'll loose...... Straight to the drain dear.....
U r not THAT POPULAR....
Wanna know y people read ur writing?
Because they felt sorry for u, felt very sorry for your PATHETIC life....
And also ur LOVE? life?
There's no need for that dear....
Go get a REAL life, u desperately NEED ONE!

I need to come back to earth.....
This rage kick me out.....
Earth, pull me back....

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...