Tuesday, December 07, 2004

What are we, exactly?
I love u so much, and you love me so much too....
I knew that, and you knew it also...
But, you want me to find a boyfriend, and you already have a girlfriend....
Eventhough, it's not even a week yet, but she called u baby.. (Hehe)
What are we?
It hurts, but decreasing from minute to minute....
And also the love...
I'm sorry...
Being with you is just for the fun of it..
Hahahah!
I'm bad, remember?
Even from the beginning....
U tried to change me, i did, for a while only...
You are so honest to me, but i always hide things from you..
I lied to you, huge.. TWICE, but you still forgive me...
I know, you love me so much..
You care about me, we need to move on, but how?
I'm sorry, but she's only for a month, 2 is tha max...
Sorry.....


  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...