Monday, April 04, 2005

Kiddo.....

I really appreciate everything that you have done for me.
Thank you so much.
Thank you, really.
But this will never works. We won't work. There's no us here. There will never be us here. It's not you, it's me myself.
We better remain this way, kiddo. I am happy and you are too. I just don't wanna get hurt by you again.
EVER!
We have our own life from now on.
I love you, and I know you love me too.
But we can't be together.
And we both can't answer the question, right?
We both don't know why we can't be together.
We just can't.
Simple as that.
I've been telling myself all this while (after Japs, actually) that you are just a lil' bro, nothing more, nothing less.
That's why I was so mad at myself when I get jealous over your "dinda's" sms.
So stupid of me.
But then, I grab myself back
I remind myself, who you are actually in my heart.
But I manage to be the first person you say the three magic word in person.
You said "I LOVE YOU", to my face.
I'm great, aren't I?
I told you, i'm great.
Hahaha...
I'm the first.
And i'm very honored.
Very much honored.
I still remember the look on your face when we first met.
You didn't expect me to be me, huh?
Kiddo, this is me.
This is who I am.
What you hear and read is what you get.
You think i'm gonna be cold as a rock after I saw you?
Man, how wrong you are.
I want you to see ME.
The real ME.
Not someone else.
And that is why I said to you, just be yourself.
You, not someone else!.
Whatever it is, I love you.
So much.
And you love me too, right?
Kan kiddo, kan?
Sayang akak, kan?
We will see each other again, kiddo.
Don't worry.
This is one thing that I promise you.
And, I still owe you a pillow, kan?
;)

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...