Friday, August 05, 2005

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
My Stealth was RUINED last nite, thanks to this dumb muthafucking stupid couple sitting next to me...
Talking from the very minute the show starts...
For crying out loud, i dont want to hear u summarize every scene thats being showed...
I have eyes, and brain too, yes. I do have them...
Why the fuck do u think that nokia have that public announcement aired?
It's for dumbasses like YOU!
Please, pay attention to the announcement, one of them says, do not talk to the screen. I repeat, DO NOT TALK TO THE SCREEN...
The person in the movie cant hear you, even if you scream your lung out, THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU!
Oh, God!
I can go on forever....
Need to calm down...
I'm cool... I'm cool... I'm cool...
Gonna watch it again, this time, side sitting...

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...