Saturday, March 07, 2009

I knew it. You are too good to be true. JB, huh? JB la sangat. One HUGE mistake you make, you go to my nephew's blog thru mine. And unfortunately, he has live traffic feed in his blog. Dan dengan jelas, nyata dan terang, kau dari Kuantan, Pahang. Heh!

Allah loves me. In fact, Allah sayang semua hambaNya. And that includes you. If you still believe in Him, that is. Terang-terang kat situ tunjuk kau dari mana. Ray yg suruh, ye? Mustahil kalau kau kenal Ray, kau tak kenal siapa orang2 yang aku cerita kat kau. Kan?

Blog kau pun, aku yang tolong, kan? Ke blog tu hanya untuk distraction? So that you can read my blog? You have to remember one thing, and ONE thing only : I'm a fucking genius when it comes to Internet and blogs. I've been blogging since May 2002, for fuck's sake!

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...