Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My dashboard says i have 1 follower. What on earth is going on? I don't put that application on my blog. And i NEVER will. Or is this Google way to promote that application? Whatever it is, i'm not gonna put it up, the application that is.

Ok, let me get this thing straight, we chatted on YM, i feel comfortable chatting with you, i asked your number for easier contact. Doesn't mean that i wanna become your life partner, okay? Don't be too vain. Get a grip, please.

We are okay. Near death experience. I understand. But don't be too cold. You make me think that you are avoiding me. And 1 thing about me that you need to understand, and i think you do, whatever i feel like saying, or ask you, i'll say and ask you. Straight. No more hypocrisy. Too old and too wise for all this shit.


Woh, aku update cakap Inggeris. Pissed? Sikit la. Sakit hati? Banyak. Hehehehehe...

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...