Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Heard bout the news last Monday actually....
Looking for Streamyx open port in that place....
We're moving out from here...
To Alam Megah, Seksyen 28, Shah Alam..
What?
Aw, come on....
Not there....
Pwease....

I'm not your typical malay girl next door..
Hahah!
Yes I'm different..
Indeed I AM!
I'm one of a kind...
And being a typical is not an option
Not for me, that is....

But hey, i can be considerate at times...
And i lurveeee learning things the hard way
Like what my beloved brother in law said to me...
When things is wayyyyy out of the control....
Hehe...
But i can be those cute lil' fairy
Flippin' wings on the flower
In your backyard garden..
You just have to know the way..
Way how you can turn me to those lil' fairy...
I won't tell you how..
Go figure!

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...