Thursday, February 03, 2005

This morning, on my way to work, i saw this flower that reminds me of my childhood planted along the highway. I don't know what's the name of the flower, but us, Saiful, Yin and me, we called it 'bunga pukul sepuluh'. This is because, the flower is in full bloom at approximately 10 o'clock in the morning. When i was little, (at the age of 9, not so little, i guess), me, saiful and yin will wait for the flowers to bloom. This is because, when it blooms, there will be bees flying around the flower, to suck all the honey the flower has. (SUCK, hahahaha!). Then, we will quietly walk to the flower, and closed all it's petal. Then, we will pluck the flower with the bee trapped inside the petal.

We will bring the flower close to our ear, to hear the buzzing of the bee inside it. Then, after a few minutes, when the buzzing is almost gone, we will open all the petal and let the bee fly. It's fun to see the bee fly away, in it's dizziness... Call me cruel (or even you can call the SPCA, i don't care), but hey, it's fun. It seriously is!

Grammar getting worse each day..
Hahah!

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...