Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Went to have me lunch at Carrefour this afternoon...
Me have KFC for me lunch.....
Me met this muthafucka cashier at KFC....
This godamn muthafucka cashier....
Seriously tick me off...
Very slow service, and very slow response....
VERY, VERY SLOW!
Me have to repat twice, to tell him that me want strawberry drink...
And he still fill up the cup with Pepsi
Dumbass!
Retarded dumbass cashier!
Took him almost 10 minutes to get me order ready...
Hello, me ain't got all day!
Me only have 1 hour for me lunch break!
Me think he likes his manager, who happens to be a GUY...
His eyes follows everywhere his manager went....
Hello, you are working now, not flirting....
If you wanna drag, wait till the nite comes, aight?
Now, gimme me order!
Me hungry!
Me need food!

Me very angry today!
Me need to go to Alaska to cool down....

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...