Monday, June 09, 2008

B,
I'm sorry if what i said got you thinking.
But i'm just telling you what me n she thinks.
It's a HUGE different, B.
HUGE.
And what she said got me thinking too.
I dont wanna be that damn plastic no more.
NO more.
I know it hurts.
And you will do anything, anything at all to have me.
Yes.
I know that.
B pun ada cakap kan, if anything bagitau je.
Tak nak ada rahsia kan?
Jangan B find out later by yourself, kan?
Thats what I did.
No more secrets.
Let me trust you with all my hearts. And you too to me.
No more secrets, k B?
It's not like she didnt like you.
It's call precaution, B. Precaution.
The possibility is there, kan?
Who knows.
It's not like you know what will happen in the future.
Apa nak jadi esok pun kita tak tahu, kan?
So, it's just a precaution.
A head's up.
Peringatan.
Coz shit happens.
And it will smack you right in the face.

Whatever it is.
I love you.
And I know that you love me too.
It's all that matters.
Aside from a very good house, a damn well good car and every month's shopping spree.
He he.

  Listen, i know you are watching what i'm doing. So long i finish my work, i don't think it's a problem if i want to take a bre...